To apply to any of our current openings, please click the button below.
We currently have a full time opening for the Lead Carry-Out position at our Roseburg store. This person is responsible for the daily carryout of feed and related products for our customers and for providing clear direction to the carry-out team. Applicants should be able to work well with others while encouraging teamwork in a fast-paced environment that requires constant hustle, attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and outstanding customer service skills.
The position will work 40 hours per week. The shifts fall between store hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm, the schedule will vary each week to include weekends
This is a full-time, benefited position at our main store. This is a physically demanding position involving the loading of customer orders, bagging bulk fertilizer and loading vehicles with bulk farm supply products while providing excellent customer service to our patrons.
· Loading customer orders, picking fence products to complete orders.
· Loading feed/hay/grain and bagged feed products.
· Accurate weighing, handling of grass seed mixes.
· Hand loading customer orders, to be courteous and friendly to complete order.
· Greet customers and load custom feed blends for customers from warehouse and lot products.
· Assist with providing product information for feed/fertilizer/landscape/
· Keep warehouse and work area neat, clean, and orderly; daily cleaning is required.
· Performs general maintenance, upkeep and housekeeping of warehouse, outside storage, and buildings maintaining a neat and clean work environment.
· Exposure to constant dust or airborne particles to be expected.
· Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions including rain, cold, dust, vibration, climb stairs and ladders.
· Able to frequently lift 50# bags, bend, stoop, lift, reach, crouch, stand, and climb or balance.
· Able to climb ladders, stairs, and bins.
· Clean driving record.
· 6 months forklift experience preferred.
· Ability to adapt to changing work conditions.
· Must be able to work independently, and be self-motivated.
· Must be detail oriented, with good time management and problem solving skills.
· Must have excellent communication, both verbal and written.
· Specific vision abilities required to distinguish color, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to sustain exposure to moving mechanical parts and constant dust or airborne particles.
· Must pass drug screen.
· Full time employees receive medical, dental, prescription, vision insurance.
· 401K retirement plan.
· Employee discount program.
· Paid vacation and personnel days
· Paid holidays.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week. Hours of operation are 8:00am – 6:00pm. Weekend work to be expected. Rate of pay DOE.
We are currently seeking an experienced cashier to work at our Shell Convenience Store on the graveyard shift from 9:30 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. This position is part-time and will work Monday – Thursday each week including holidays.
This position requires outstanding customer service skills to greet customers and accurately process the checkout of customer transactions in a fast paced environment.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
* Have prior cashier and deli experience.
* Have outstanding customer service skills.
* Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
* Be organized with attention to detail.
* Be neat and clean in appearance.
* Be able to bend, stoop, twist, and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
* Must be reliable and have the ability to work a varied schedule.
A pre-employment drug screen is required
We are seeking a Mechanic/CDL Driver at our Fertilizer/Landscape Facility. This position is responsible for equipment repair and plant maintenance. Will also provide sales support, counter service and answer phone questions for customers.
This is a full-time position to work 40 hours per week including some Saturdays. Salary DOE.
Purina Animal Nutrition LLC (purinamills.com) is a national organization serving producers, animal owners and their families through more than 4,700 local cooperatives, independent dealers and other large retailers throughout the United States. With an uncompromising commitment to animal excellence, Purina Animal Nutrition conducts industry-leading R&D initiatives that create and sustain a valued portfolio of complete feeds, supplements, premixes, ingredients and specialty technologies for the livestock and lifestyle animal markets. Species served by Purina Animal Nutrition include both large and small animals, including cattle, horses, swine, chickens, hamsters, gerbils and rabbits. Headquartered in Shoreview, Minn., Purina Animal Nutrition LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Land O’Lakes, Inc.
Job Description and Qualifications:
Lifestyle Product Specialist – Grass Cattle, Sheep, Horse & Show Feed Position Purpose:
Required (Basic) Experience & Education:
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
Preferred Experience & Education:
Preferred Competencies & Other Skills:
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Primary Location: US-Oregon-Roseburg
Job Function: Sales
Job Type: Experienced
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2018
Douglas County Farmer’s Co-op is an Equal Opportunity Employer